Wednesday 25 July 2012

MY LEARNING GOALS


Writing

My goals are:
  • Organise ideas in my draft in the correct order.
  • use compound sentences correctly in my writing
  • check my writing to correct spelling and punctuation errors.




Reading

My goals are:
  • continue to practice my oral reading skills and participate fully in group work and discussion in class.
  • learn to identify the author’ s message as well as ideas that are not directly stated in the text.



Maths

My goals are:
  • continue to develop my understanding of place value and whole numbers to 3 digits.
  • apply this knowledge to help solve addition and subtraction problem.









1 comment:

Mrs Fepuleai said...

It's good to see you setting goals in your learning Vliamu! Make sure you focus during class time and listen carefully to your teacher. Keep sharing your work on your blog so that we can see all the great things you are doing in class!

Post a Comment